Monday, June 19, 2006

just wanna thank...

John Murtha for this comment on Sunday. I wish I'd seen it live but at least I heard about it (thanks mom)

REP. MURTHA: He’s, he’s in New Hampshire. He’s making a political speech. He’s sitting in his air conditioned office with his big, fat backside, saying, “Stay the course.” That’s not a plan. I mean, this guy—I don’t know what his military experience is, but that’s a political statement. This is a policy difference between me and the White House. I disagree completely with what he’s saying.

Jack was apparently saying this about Karl Rove who's evil minions shredded enough evidence to keep him from being indicted by Patrick Fitzgerald. It is just sad and wrong...and just further proof that Karl Rove indeed signed his soul over to Satan.

IN THE MEANTIME...Rice's second in command decided to leave the office after 16 months as he said his job was done...and he found the computer chip embedded in Condi's neck and wasn't gonna wait around for Cheney to get to him...

Last week, the guy who gave us the phrase of "Axis of Evil" left the White House. Who's gonna write those short easy sentences with small words for George, now?

Check out True Majority as you can get the transcript from the Iraq pull-out debate. You can read through it and then send emails to your representative to say "Hey thanks!" or "You stupid bastard!"

And speaking of Iraq, Dick Cheney, a year after he claimed that the insurgency was on it's last legs, says that "Yes, I do [still] believe that"...Um...um...did anyone tell Dick about the latest kidnappings?

And now, in the Shameless Publicity section...the show opened...I like to call this past weekend a "preview weekend" as there was still stage traffic to work out, but I think we got the flow down by yesterday. Come on out for a little melodrama magic if you're in the area.

AND allow me to congratulate my friends Doug and Shawn who are man and man as of yesterday :):):) I sadly had to miss this blessed event, but I did help design and paint the chuppa, was there is spirit and apparently was well represented by the boyfriend :) Laheim to you boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home