Monday, May 22, 2006

yes, Virginia...

there really is global warming...and that's why everybody is talking about how we could have one of the worst hurricane seasons ever this year. Or at least, it could be as bad as last year...yeah, some "myth" George...

IN THE MEANTIME...Alberto Gonzales is saying that "Yes, I think we could work out something for prosecuting journalists..." sig Heil! *it's like when I mentioned last blog about how if the NSA has my call patterns, they'll not only see that my mom and I protested, they'll see my sister is a member of the media and if they ever look up my brother who is a broadcast consultant well we're all just totally screwed :p...*

AND...Condoleeza Rice spoke at BC Commencement today and, according to my mother, there were many protesters and several students who stood up and turned their back on her, but apparently many still greeted her with open arms...well, at least applause. As you may have heard, a member of the faculty quit last week in response to the choice of speaker.

And it's moments like that remind the GOP that elections are coming up...

And lastly, speaking of things coming up...I HAVE A GIG! I'll be doing Wuthering Heights: The Musical (yes, you read right) starting June 16th (hence I'll be even lazier about blogging as I have daytime rehearsals..GAH!)

but don't let my inability to keep orgnanized to keep you from EMAILING!! Email, call, write, fax your friends and family, your congressfolk and the press and let them know that YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION!!! and as always, pass it on, pass it on, pass it on!

Peace --Alex

and tonight...Sox/Yankees at Fenway. GO SOX! (I like them being in first place...I'd like it to stay that way...and I'd like to think that they'd like it to stay that way too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home