Tuesday, May 09, 2006

and he's still in office because....

if George is impeached it just gets worse down the line...

Only Dick Cheney has an approval rating lower than W.'s, though W. is catching up as his approval rating just dropped to an all time low of 31%, according to the latest Gallup/USA Today poll.

And there's some poll that my mom heard about that claims that his approval rating is only 21%...

Even Republicans according to a poll I saw on the Today show this morning says that approval ratings from his "base" has dropped 18 points since January from 86% to 68%.

And now there's the CIA number mining...did you see Bush's face as he tried to defend this latest CIA faux pas...he just looked plain cranky. It's like someone keeps taking his toys, which is essentially what is happening...

I'm glad the government has confirmed that yes, I do indeed talk to my mom and sister at least once a day. Scary, I know, but the CIA needs that kind of info...and as they look up my mom's number and look her up, someone will find the photo of the two of us at the Peace March in DC last fall...and then they'll look me up and find this blog and some guy will see "Al Qaeda" randomly written here and we'll be arrested for conspiracy against the government and my sister who can't afford to bail us out will have to come down from New Hampshire in her big red truck and have to bust us out and will end up beating up some jail officer...and this means I am switching my land-line service from Verizon...

IN THE MEANTIME...yet ANOTHER CIA guy is being busted for corruption. While it is uncertain he was involved in the floating hooker poker nights hosted by Randy (how appropriate) "Duke" Cunningham and friends, but apparently he has been involved in contract steering.

I don't think the administration of Warren G. Harding was this corrupt...good lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home