Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vocal Exercise...or is it phone sex?

One of the many exercises I have been given by my vocal therapist is a list of sentences I am supposed to read out loud in a "high and light voice". "Kristin Chenoweth range" the doc says to me. Of course, this is difficult for me. After a few sentences the doc says "You don't have to sound like a ditzy whore..."

But then again when you get sentences like these, how can you not go there? (just so you know, this is NOT the whole list...just the most fun to play with...though you can definitely play with the rest of the list as well...)

"I need you."

"He gave it to me."

"Please give it to me."

"I want some more."

"I know what I am doing."

"Are you coming?"

Making vocal therapy fun...

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home