Thursday, August 10, 2006

so glad we got Saddam....

cause you know...that's kept the terrorists away...

And, of course, Michael Chertoff's been making it sound like the US were involved in the capture of these guys when I believe our government found out about this British investigation and plot thwarting, like what? yesterday?

And can I help it if that little inner conspiracy theorist inside me was goin' "Lieberman loses, the GOP could lose votes from those who don't support the war...but LOOK! TERRORISTS!!! They are STILL out there!"

And do ya know WHY they are still out there? Because of US going into a country we didn't need to go into AND for not catching the actual guy who attacked us. I'm just sayin'...

And honestly, my first thought when I saw this business on the news this morning was "Thank God [my boyfriend's younger brother] went home YESTERDAY..." Particularly, after just getting his hair cut and not being able to bring hair gel on to the plane.

And here I am with orange nails and now I'm going to have to upgrade them to high alert red (are sparkles okay?).

That's all for now...

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home