Monday, August 07, 2006

all right...

some GOOD news for now while the world is exploding. At least it is good for me...

First, I am indeed directing for the Estrogenius Festival at Manhattan Theatre Source. I'm directing the just damn funny Julie Perkin's play Percentages, about a brother and sister and who gets to come out at Hannukah (or Christmas) first...if they are indeed gay. We've still got some casting to do but we HOPEFULLY will be done by Wednesday :)

Second. It's official. I am going to BURNING MAN. I have been wanting to check out this festival for YEARS and thanks to the boyfriend, we are heading out this year. Woo hoo! Soooooo excited...and even more so due to the fact that my friend Sonia from the "posse of 9" with whom I marched in the March For Women's Lives in 2004, will also be there. YEA!

And speaking of reasons to shout YEA! My friends Kelly and Markus just got engaged! So happy for them and so glad I can spread the love :)

I hope all y'all got some good news to keep ya going at such a time.

IN THE MEANTIME...Joe Liberman could lose the CT election (you know I gotta throw some politics in here!) and all the Sunday morning talk shows and the news this morning talked about how if he does indeed go down, then so goes the GOP. If that's what it's gotta take...

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home