Wednesday, November 16, 2005

do you hear Dick growling?

Yeah that little rumbling noise in the corner is Dick Cheney growling at his people for not destroying documentation from that meeting he had with oil tycoons...that meeting he said never happened...

And I'm sure there's some more twitching and some groaning at the White House now that Bob Woodward has announced, now that he's testified before Patrick Fitzgerald yesterday, that he knew Valerie Plame's name a month before the article came out. He didn't say anything for fear of being subpeoned apparently. Oh, and his source was NOT Scooter Libby...I think I just heard an aid say "Not again...what is it with this guy?"

AND Alito of course, when asked about his Regan era statement about how he really feels about abortion, he claimed "it was different then...I was an advocate seeking a job, it was a political job, and that was 1985. I'm now a judge, I've been on the circuit court for 15 years, and it's very different. I'm not an advocate, I don't give heed to my personal views. What I do is interpret the law." I think the best response to that statement has been given by wonkette:

"See: He's not pro-life, he's a sycophant. We're sure that's exactly what Feinstein wanted to hear. Wait a minute..."

All right, as they are making me actually do my job...and the amount of chocolate I had at the chocolate show Sunday has given even worse ADD than I already have, I gotta cut it short...but not before I say KEEP E-MAILING!!!! E-mail, call, write, fax your friends and family, the press and your Congressfolk (particularly now that we got this ridiculous budget plan up for vote), and let them know that you are PAYING ATTENTION!! and pass it on, pass it on, pass it on :)

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home