Monday, November 22, 2004

Recounts, Kerry and Keith's "tail"

So sorry for the late blog entry but I had another engagement this morning and then people made me do my job the rest of the day--these PEOPLE...ANYWAY...

Bloggerman has done it again. He is back in town (and apparently has a "tail" now :p... read the entry) and has given us new info on how we have more time after all to make sure the vote count gets taken care of. Dec 6th is the date the count has to be finished. Dec 13th is the date the recount has to be finished. The Electoral College votes on the 13th AND then January 6th everything goes to Congress. Yeah, I know Congress wasn't very helpful at the last election (ONE Senator, all they needed was ONE)...but I like to think people were really more angry this time and might actually DO SOMETHING. You can read the rest of the info at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6210240/

And it looks like John Kerry (or as Stephanie Miller likes to call him "President Kerry") has put out a statement about how, vote change or no, he is out to fight this administration and every vote should be counted. Go to www.johnkerry.com and see for yourself!

Speaking of voter fraud, you check out the Urakine vote?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/22/international/europe/22ukraine.html?oref=login


I think I have to keep it short and sweet today (I know some of you are clapping) but with people actually making me WORK today I haven't been able to check the papahs as much today. But enjoy Bloggerman at least AND remember

KEEP E-MAILING! write, call, fax, e-mail your networks, local papers, friends, family and Congressfolk and as always, pass it on pass it on pass it on!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home