Wednesday, November 17, 2004

the passive aggressive press...

"[Sigh]...I know I know...we should report on voter fraud, but we're so TIRED...and it really is just a bunch of freaks talking about this isn't it?"

Check out this article from the Boston Globe from Mark Jurkawitz (unfortunate last name, but good writer):

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2004/11/17/media_accused_of_ignoring_election_irregularities/

AND...I read in Wonkette today (YES I truly have become a blog whore now as I'm reading Wonkette AND The Note when I can here at the day job...believe or not, I am actually working...here and there), a great line there...about how Bush said that he and Rice "communicate through body language"

I say once again, who's waiting for news about the affair? *raising hand again* As one co-worker put it, he's waiting for the moment that George has to stand in front of Congress and the world and say "I did not..have...sexual...relations with the Secretary of State..."

pass it on, pass it on, pass it on!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home