Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Loving Story for Valentine's Day :)

This is the one problem with not having premium cable: no HBO. No HBO when they are showing this assuredly excellent documentary about the Loving case which made it legal for mixed race couples to be married. Seeing as my parents married a year before this case - luckily in Rhode Island - you bet I feel a connection to this story.

At least I should be able to catch this exhibit at The International Center of Photography. They are gorgeous and poignant photographs from what I've seen and I can't wait to see them in person.

In the meantime, whether you watch The Loving Story and/or see the Loving photos, I recommend supporting Loving Day, as well. They are great people and what better way to celebrate The Loving's love, than with a holiday :)

KEEP PAYING ATTENTION!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home