Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where have I been? What have I been working on?



This: Benjamin.

And yes, I will look like the nanny when we head out, but I know the truth. He is all mine...and my husband's.

He is, yes, I am going to use this terribly overused word, amazing. And yes, he is a genius, creative, curious, observant...all at 15 days old.

My husband is convinced that he will get darker as he gets older, though I personally think that his pinkness is permanent. My mother married a man with dominant genes and it appears I have done the same. But it does not matter as Benjamin is certainly no less handsome. But it will be amusing that first time someone says something like "You tell his mother..." (this happened to the friend of a friend...)

I plan on being back to work and getting more seriously back to this blog by March at the latest. The present presidential candidates are giving us all far too much material to work with at present for me not to be writing, even if it is with one hand typing while the other holds the baby...

KEEP PAYING ATTENTION!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home