Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"LA LA LA LA LA LA!..."

Who else is picturing George doing that as he continues hearing not only from the Baker-Hamilton committee but his own choice for the head of Department of Defense saying during yesterday's questioning about Iraq: "We're not winning..."

The big question for the last several days has been "Will the president listen?" I figure, personally that he will listen like he pays attention to laws to which he's added those signing statements. It has been said again and again by former staff and even present staff that he does not like to hear the negative...and to have it hammered down on him right now cannot be pleasant. (did I just see someone turn up his cocaine IV?)

I think Condi's gonna need to give him a hug...

In the meantime, I am going to eat as many french fries as I can before the trans fat ban takes place here in NYC...I understand the need to keep us healthy and prevent heart attacks, and don't mind too much, but dude, sometimes...those trans fats just taste good.

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home