Friday, November 10, 2006

I still...

haven't had any Guiness but I know I'll manage it at some point. We do need to celebrate this.

The consession of George Allen was announced at the benefit for my fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas, to much hooting and hollering.

Speaking of my fiscal sponsorship, just to keep y';all updated on Single What? Female... the grant process begins again and hopefully 2007 will be the year somebody decides to give me the big money. I will be doing the short version Wednesday 11/15 at Cheryl King's Stage Left Studios as well as at Vox Pop 12/16. I am also tested out some new material at my friend Eric Vetter's No Name and a Bag O' Chips (ever growing in popularity) variety show now held Friday nights at Mo Pitkin's here in the city. Another new tack I am taking is, well, after hearing more than once that the show is too "stand-up" for certain festivals, I am starting to submit it to comedy clubs. Cross the fingers, say all the prayers, send out the positive engery and hope for the best that one of these clubs will take it on :)

Or that one of the people that took my 3 minute DVD version last night at the benefit is a millionaire who, after viewing, had enough of a laugh to want to be my patron.

IN THE MEANTIME...Celebrate!!! and then call your Congressfolk and let them know that you are PAYING ATTENTION!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home