Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HOLY PELOSI!

Apparently, Nancy Pelosi said "rummy's gotta go" and two hours later, Rummy resigns.

I spread that around the office here and eventually at 1p, I had a small group of co-workers surrounding my desk to hear George speak on npr.

George is answering questions, but sounding testy, defensive and one can tell is that he is not happy about the results.

Did I mention that the Montana race was called and Tester won?

I would like to think that George Allen will have to concede as he is behind Jim Webb by thoudands more votes than Tester was ahead of his opponent.

we're thinking positively...and it appears to be working...

Peace --Alex

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey funkweee!

Caught a bit of that news conference--very weird, all that giggling. I think he was dosed on some sort of happy pill to get through--and no, i don't want any of whatever he was on--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home