Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Miers? Miers?

Bush is already having to defend his nominee for the Supreme Court as even the conservatives don't think she's the sharpest tool in the shed (as was heard on Charlie Rose last night, a gentleman from the arch conservative Plato Institute stated "She says that George Bush is the most intelligent man she's ever met!"), and, as she has no judicial record, neither Dem nor GOPer can figure out what she stands for...other than the repeated phrase from Dan Barlett this morning on the Today show "the President's judicial philosophy"

Rush Limbaugh said that this was a decision made in "weakness"

Bill Kristol is "depressed and demoralized"

And Harry Reid is smiling a bit...understandable as come on, we all want to see Rush and Kristol and the conservatives go down in flames, but as we could potentially have another Thomas on our hands, there is indeed cause for worry.

I mean, we know that she is a serious Bush loyalist...this scary enough...

If you go to MoveOn.org, they are looking for volunteers to find info on her record and hopefully they will post all this shortly...anyone? anyone? have more info on this woman? eek?

Also, must apologize for lack of blogging as I was hip deep in my friend's fabulous wedding AND Red Sox baseball this past weekend...and now the Sox are in the playoffs...as are the Yankees...and again I will not be sleeping for a while...OY! Oh and did I mention I'm directing a show and had rehearsal Sunday night, last night, have rehearsal Wednesday and Thursday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, open dress Tuesday, opening night Wednesday...I think I'll sleep tonight but not really again til this sucker closes. Thank Goodness I am working with a wonderful cast who make my job all the easier.

But can I just say, while I am extremely glad the Sox got the Wild Card and have advanced, the Wild Card t-shirt and hats they are selling are ridiculous...

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home