Wednesday, July 13, 2005

so nice...

to see Karl Rove (evil genius) all over the news and in the papers leaving Scott "Puffy McMoonface" McClellan to twitch in the White House briefing room.

And then there's George speaking out today...with Karl Rove (evil genius) standing right behind him.

"I will be more than happy to comment on this matter once this investigation is complete." *i.e. "I know I said I'd fire whoever was leaking information, but...but...it's Karl...I can't fire Karl...I...I...just can't do that...I'd have to, you know, think for myself...and uh, he's scary...he might do somethin'..."*

It's even gotten Keith Olbermann to get back to his blog...and John Kerry has e-mailed me not once, not twice, but THREE times about getting Rove fired, as has Act For Change, MoveOn and True Majority. People are getting out there, man, and letting their voices be heard.

IN THE MEANTIME...There is still this Supreme Court thing going on. Wonkette has a "Rehnquist Retirement Watch!" going on, as as Rehnquist was hospitalized this afternoon, that retirement may come sooner than later, but then again, he's being treated for cancer, is walking with a cane and hasn't given up yet...

And Bolton-almost forgot about him, eh?=MAY accept a recess appointment (cause Bush is that desperate to have one of his guys get in there...)

And in Iraq there not only was a suicide bomb that killed 12 number of children and one American soldier, there is a mystery of how 10 Sunnis ended up suffocated while under the custody of Iraq police commandos...

And then there remains Darfur...which still does not get nearly enough coverage. My friend Sonia gave a great link to pass on...

There's always more, and then people actually start making me do my job! So before that happens at your office KEEP E-MAILING!!! E-mail, call, write fax your friends and family, the press and your Congressfolk and let them know that you are paying attention!!! And as always, pass it on, pass it on, pass it on :)

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home