Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

4 coordinated explosions occured during rush hour in London this morning. When I heard about this event, which has been confirmed as a terrorist attack, I immediately e-mailed my cousin who lives there. He got back to me quickly enough to let me know that he and his girlfriend are all right...and then let me know that his flat is 100m from Russell Sq. where a doubledecker bus had its top level completely blown off.

I have never been so happy that my cousin is an absolute workaholic and most likely got to work at some obscene hour hence was not dealing with regular rush hour traffic.

I do hope that none of you had any loved ones/friends in London who were hurt in this tragedy.

and I mean it when I type it:

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home