Monday, July 18, 2005

All Rove All The Time

Yes he's EVERYWHERE and the Republicans are scrambling to defame Joseph Wilson and Valerie Plame saying that she sent him out to Niger and that Wilson was working for the Kerry campaign (did ya see Newt Gingrich on Today last week?) and even on Fox News someone questioned whether or not Valerie Plame was actually a deep cover agent!! Are ya getting dizzy from the spin?

yet apparently Matt Cooper has said that HE got the info on Plame from ROVE and Scooter Libby, not the other way around as Rover and his people have claimed...ooo this could get bigger and uglier...who wants to bet we hear about Dick Cheney in the next week or so?

All right, I'm on a public library computer and don't have NEARLY as much time as I'd like (I'm in Boston preparing for the Theatre Diversified Festival which is July 22nd and 23rd at the Theatre Cooperative in Cambridge, MA www.theatrecoop.org...thank you jeff for goin' PROMOTE YOURSELF DAMMIT!)

But KEEP E-MAILING my friends and I shall see you when I get back!

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home