Saturday, November 15, 2008

some GOOD news...

Yes, we have recently heard that all countries that use the Euro are now claiming that they are in a recession...

Yes, the automobile industry and three major cities are looking to be added to the present or given their own "bailout"...

And yes, George Bush is actually meeting with global leaders right now to try to (cough) fix things... (forgive me as I just don't see Bush leading this conference as a good thing)

BUT...I did get hired at The N___. It is the few-hours-a-week night staff position with the great perq of free seminars. I start training next week. Woo Hoo!

I also will start working weekly for my friend and fab jewelry designer/facilitator Sam the Ring Man as of Monday.

They are small jobs, but added to other small jobs, they can, well, add up. We shall see.

And who knows, I may even get a call from one of the temp agencies.

And Mr. President-Elect, if you need a singer for the inaugural or a future state dinner or something, feel free to give a call. Just putting that out there...(and in these economic times, wouldn't it be better to support a lesser (okay, barely) known artist than, say, splurge on the luxury of, oh, I don't know, Renee Flemming?...just saying...:p)

KEEP PAYING ATTENTION...particularly with the way the media is playing out the Minnesota recount.

Peace --Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home